Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello,

Hey how is it going in Pennsylvania? Everything is going well in Michigan. I am so glad to be here! There is so many that need God in there lives. Thats why im glad that our youth group is here. When the little kids see us, they attach to us so easily, and you know that they are going to tell there parents about what they learned. Maybe the families will give it a try. I just hope that God will do some amazing work in this town. Anways today is our last day of VBS and its going to be sad to leave all the little kids. Now i should probably go because we have to go and pick up our laundry from the laundry place. Then go to VBS. Hopefully I will be able to write later. Thanks for all the prayers everyone!
Molly

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Hey Molly! it's hannah! I just saw that you didn't have any comments and I felt so bad, anyways you type so good! you have like perfect punctuation and everything I thought it was Pastor Jeff before I saw that it said molly hahahaha ok well ttyl! glad your having fun! byeeeee!

jeff & michelle said...

Hey, Starfish. Thanks for your work up dere in Michigan, eh. Nothing compares to a trip like the one you've been on. Our goal is to give you more opportunities to serve the Lord.

You are a blessing.

Mark said...

MOLLY, THIS IS MOM.. I WANTED TO WRITE TO YOU SOONER BUT DIDN'T REALLY GET TOO. I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE BLOG AND ALL THE STORIES ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT WENT ON. IT DEFINITELY SOUNDED LIKE YOU AND YOUR GROUP WERE HAVING AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE THERE. I'M SOOO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO AND SERVE THE LORD IN SO MANY WAYS. THIS WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! THANKS SO MUCH TO THE CUMBERLANDS AND THE KAYLORS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND PATIENCE THEY MUST OF HAD. I'M SURE IT WAS REWARDING. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MOLLY TOMMORROW. WE MISS YOU! ZENA TOO!XXXOOOXXXOOO