Thursday, June 28, 2007

Danielle Tres

Well, now, right now we're back in the previous hot room upstairs at Munising Baptist, but now it's not so hot. It's actually about 70 degrees out... the coolest all week.
Two nights ago, we did end up going to the beach AGAIN! It was a lot of fun. All of the boys caught a chipmunk on the beach!!! He was soooo scared when we put him down in the middle of all of us... he could have had a heart attack!
Yesterday morning we all went swimming in Boot again. It was a lil chilly, but we got used to it.
Yesterday's Bible school went so well. All of the kids were so good and adorable. They really attached themselves to us. Lisa, Jenna, Molly, Brooke and I always had a little girl on our backs. They didn't want to leave us to play games.

I was so relieved that yesterday went well. I hope today goes well again. I'm very sad that today is our last day of VBS. I really feel a conviction for these people here. I had no idea that the conditions of these kids were so bad, especially they're family lives. When we went to Limestone Baptist last night to hang out with they're youth group, you could tell there was a huge difference between our group and theirs. This trip really made me realize what a great family I have and I'm so thankful that we ended up in First Baptist. I know from experience that who I am is a result from whom I've met and where I've been. I could be a completely different person if my parents would have moved us to a different school or had chosen a different church. I am so thankful for God's guidance so far, and I have confidence that He will lead me throughout the rest of my life. I am so happy to be on this trip.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for my comments. I love you and miss you Mom and Dad!! Don't have too much fun!!!

P.S. Hey PJ --- Okay... okay.... NO. haha, I miss you, Michelle and the girls. Tell them all I said HELLO!!!!!!! See you when we get back!!!

1 comment:

jeff & michelle said...

Ok, Ok, Yes! We'll be sure to have French Vanilla creamer for your coffee at 52 Mondays. Your answers, however, may still be wrong from time to time. But hey, if you always had the right answers, I would be out of a job.

PJ