Thursday, June 28, 2007

Danielle Quatro

Today was the last day of VBS.. it was very sad to say goodbye to all of the kids. I can't believe it's all over. Isabelle and I have grown very fond of each other, and I want to keep in touch with her. It was freeeeeeezing outside today, but we went to the beach anyways. Drew, Lisa and I layed down by the river in the sand to keep warm. It was extremely relaxing. Then we ate at Sydney's and I had the whitefish dinner. It was SUPER good. Mom, I'm still on a HUGE seafood kick... maybe we can do up some crab legs from Sam when I get back?? GREAT.

Tomorrow is Mackinac Island, and then our last night is spent at the Azure's. I'm not quite ready to leave.

This will be my last post on the trip and I just want to thank everyone for thier prayers and support throughout this trip. I am blessed to be able to go on this trip, and I'm looking forward to more in the future!

1 comment:

jeff & michelle said...

Glad you went. God is working, and it's great to be a part of that, don't you think?

52 Mondays has you to thank that there won't be only 51.